• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Katja Ritchie

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Yazz on February 07, 2018
We just switched over to Office 365 and the Sales Tools Add-In does not allow for settings as did the Sidekick Add-In. So, if we want to 'awlays' log/track e-mails, I cannot do so with Sales Tools. The tool also does not auto open when you write an read more
HubSpot Employee
February 06, 2019
Hey Yazz - thanks for submitting! Just wanted to follow up on here for users who come across this in the future. Unfortunately, this is a limitat...read more
bowlinshoes on April 12, 2017
We've had quite a few users asking if we could integrate our iOS and Android CRM with other business card scanning apps. We're going to do one better and build a business card scanner right into our CRM apps. JULY UPDATE : We're close...reall read more
HubSpot Employee
February 27, 2018
Hey @vishnu ! The USC team works with a lot of our free users who would greatly value this capability on iOS - to the tune of probably 5 unique requ...read more
Solved
spolson8 on August 01, 2017
I'd like to get the different pages visited by a given prospect company out of the fly-in window into Excel to manage and report on. Currently the only option seems to be to copy and paste the information out, then reformat it, then it can be manipu read more
2 upvotes
8 Replies
HubSpot Employee
August 25, 2017
@DebStonebraker and @spolson8 : You can export information from the Prospects tool using the "Options" link in the left-hand sidebar. On t...read more
Solved
marykopp on August 03, 2017
We are using the email tool through Hubspot. Is it possible to cc: someone from *another* company on the email?
0 upvote
8 Replies
HubSpot Employee
August 04, 2017
Hi @marykopp , Thanks for clarifying! If Pablo is a contact in your CRM, you should be able to CC him on this email without typing the address m...read more
Solved
Pano_James on August 03, 2017
Responses via the IMAP email integration (not outlook or Gmail) are not being picked up by our CRM and I am unable to find any sources online that further guide as to what needs changing. Upon initial testing, I discovered that emails will not b read more
1 upvote
21 Replies
HubSpot Employee
August 04, 2017
@Pano_James , That's correct: for an email reply to be logged to the CRM, you need to log the original sent email. It should be sent from a conn...read more
Solved
marykopp on August 03, 2017
We are using the email tool through Hubspot. Is it possible to cc: someone from *another* company on the email?
0 upvote
8 Replies
HubSpot Employee
August 04, 2017
Hi @marykopp , Thanks for clarifying! If Pablo is a contact in your CRM, you should be able to CC him on this email without typing the address m...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.