Participante
Miembro desde ‎ene 24, 2018
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Shriya Adhikary

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

EvaDixon en Agosto 14, 2018
It would be great to have the option to disable email attachments from being automatically saved to Companies / Contacts. There is no need for us to store this information in Hubspot and often the same file is saved multiple times (if the same atta Leer más
80 Me gusta
38 Respuestas
Participante
Noviembre 20, 2020
We would really love to see this functionality as well - not just because of the redundancy, but also due to privacy concerns with sensitive material...Leer más
briley en Agosto 28, 2019
It would be nice to have the option to use the Connected Team Conversations Inbox as a recipient for notifications in regards to bot conversations. We are looking to have a notification sent to the conversations inbox any time there is a new bot con Leer más
9 Me gusta
10 Respuestas
Participante
Octubre 23, 2020
Our team would also love this functionality!
AlyssaMarie en Febrero 23, 2018
Currently, when you export a csv of deals to excel, the original source drill down 2 property exports as a string of roman characters, which represents an internal code for the list that the main contact who is associated with that deal was from. Leer más
45 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Participante
Junio 11, 2019
I cannot believe this issue hasn't been resolved yet. Clearly the data exists....it's so frustrating not to be able to view it properly in data expor...Leer más
ernopyykko en Septiembre 28, 2018
We'd like to throw an idea your way about adding a few things onto your social media hub. It would make the hub a lot more practical if, we could trigger notifications to the owners of the contacts when they receive comments on their posts. Leer más
45 Me gusta
8 Respuestas
Participante
Febrero 07, 2019
It would also be great if we could trigger/enroll contacts in workflows based off of social media interactions and clicks, whether that's specific po...Leer más
khughes en Abril 03, 2017
We have a need for the option to add CC and BCC to emails that are sent from HubSpot. We have two important use cases for this. Use case 1: We have a registration form set up on our website. When someone registers, they receive an automated email f Leer más
829 Me gusta
249 Respuestas
Participante
Septiembre 20, 2018
Would really appreciate the inclusion of this basic functionality for email.
Lilush en Enero 25, 2017
I think it would be great to have the option to export workflows. Often I have to provide information about the structure of the workflow, and as these can be sometimes quite complecated - it would be great to be able to just export them as excel Leer más
117 Me gusta
57 Respuestas
Participante
Agosto 03, 2018
I would love this option as well! An easily condensed visual representation of a complicated workflow that we could export would be super helpful. Ri...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.