Alunos da HubSpot
Membro desde ‎mar 16, 2017
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Atividade

NB2004 on Junho 29, 2017
Would love to have the ability to upload video to social posts - as right now the only options are blogs, images and landing pages.
91 avaliações positivas
44 Respostas
Alunos da HubSpot
Março 20, 2019
Hello @echris , It is actually in a beta on Instagram's APIs, so we are working on it, but we are taking it slowly as this new beta API has ha...Leia mais
stinhambo on Agosto 01, 2018
I'm playing with the qualification bot that comes with Marketing Starter and there are a couple of things missing that I think should be offered before it's useful - Switching between Messages and Bot depending on business hours/away status o Leia mais
98 avaliações positivas
31 Respostas
Alunos da HubSpot
Fevereiro 27, 2019
neutsler09 on Julho 24, 2018
I set my chat settings so that the chat launcher will hide outside of our business hours. Since I'm using a bot to greet and capture the name & email address of the person wishing to chat - my chat availability settings are being ignored. So I'm Leia mais
89 avaliações positivas
34 Respostas
Alunos da HubSpot
Fevereiro 27, 2019
Solucionado
Cloudia on Agosto 02, 2018
We are missing the option to attach more than one picture to e.g. Insta or Twitter posts. Is this feature planned?
66 avaliações positivas
73 Respostas
Alunos da HubSpot
Fevereiro 13, 2019
Hi @DaisyDKroon , I am referring to Instagram's and LinkedIn's APIs. We are keeping an eye on their engineering announcements, and we will tr...Leia mais
Solucionado
AndreaE on Dezembro 18, 2018
Our team is attempting to post social through Hubspot but we are underwhelmed by the inconsistency between the social post preview (all looks well, image fills the space) and the actual post on LinkedIn. See below, our first social post from Hu Leia mais
2 avaliações positivas
9 Respostas
Alunos da HubSpot
Janeiro 14, 2019
Hello all! The social networks are very strict when it comes to image ratios being published via the APIs. Unlike posting directly to the netwo...Leia mais
Darlene on Janeiro 05, 2017
We would like to upload multiple images in a social media post. Right now we are limited to one and will have to post directly to twitter, fb, and linkedin to upload more than one. Thank you
89 avaliações positivas
34 Respostas
Alunos da HubSpot
Janeiro 05, 2019
Hello @chasemlandry , Thanks for the comment! We released multi-image posting for Twitter and Facebook back in October 2018. If you are ...Leia mais
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.