• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Andrew Rong

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

lalexander on June 12, 2020
Next week, we're bringing in Ari Echt-Wilson, a Conversational Marketing Manager at HubSpot, to share her strategic or operational wisdom on anything related to: On-site chat for Sales Using bots and the HubSpot Conversations tool (or any read more
0 upvote
9 Replies
Contributor
June 17, 2020
Hi, I think Chatbots are the best, and one of the best way i found on getting people to drop themselves in their own nurturing campaign is by upf...read more
Solved
drong on May 04, 2020
Email metrics has become one the most important things for me when it comes to better improvement of my email content, send times, and even layout of the emails. I've been trying to pull the email metrics, but have not found a way to pull it all tog read more
Contributor
May 05, 2020
Thank you! That export functionality actually worked out perfectly. Being able to segment them out by time frame works a lot easier than manually goi...read more
Solved
drong on May 04, 2020
Email metrics has become one the most important things for me when it comes to better improvement of my email content, send times, and even layout of the emails. I've been trying to pull the email metrics, but have not found a way to pull it all tog read more
Contributor
May 05, 2020
Thank you! That export functionality actually worked out perfectly. Being able to segment them out by time frame works a lot easier than manually goi...read more
JonathanDC on July 21, 2017
It would be great if we had multi-language support for the email subscription pages. We should be able to tailor all of our pages to our clients' preferred language.
322 upvotes
98 Replies
Contributor
October 22, 2019
This would be a great function to have, especially how my team and i are starting to do more spanish marketing.
Solved
drong on May 07, 2018
Hi, I am sending to a list of 300K+ contacts to update their email preferences with us. I do not want a massive unsubscribe metric. Is there any way for me to split that list and have the email slowly trickle out slowly to the list. Thanks read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
drong on April 09, 2018
When we build the email with Atom, the preview and also test sends work perfectly. when we enter the code onto hub spot, the header added unnecessary padding. I've attached screen shot of what i was expecting vs what i get. I'm using the old des read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Contributor
April 12, 2018
I've tried it on both TR and TD, but it still didn't work. i also added it as a class in hopes it will over write whatever, but something is causing ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.