• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Benjamin Razi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

maryum on July 21, 2020
We're all familiar with the traditional model of lead scoring where we measure an individual based on intent, engagement, and demographics. Proposed: Functionality or reporting around the collective lead scores of Companies/Accounts. Goal read more
16 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant | Gold Partner
July 01, 2021
Yes, lead scoring for B2B companies is a must.
abowman3d on April 25, 2017
Please upvote this idea! Current Hubspot scoring is severally lacking compared to its competitors. Hubspots scoring issues are so large that I would strongly warn anyone from choosing Hubspot until they fixed how they score Contacts. 1.) All read more
444 upvotes
142 Replies
July 01, 2021
I haven't read all the comments in this thread. I agree that lead scoring needs to be improved in many ways. Today it takes a lot of time to do...read more
John on February 25, 2021
It would be amazing to have an async argument in modules. Maybe in meta.json? I saw in the require_css function there is now an { async: true } argument and that would be helpful for a footer module’s css to load asynchronously, fo read more
16 upvotes
6 Replies
June 21, 2021
In most cases, if we want to improve page speed, we need to keep CSS and JS in separate files to access async and defer parameters. But, unfortunatel...read more
BenjaminRazi on June 24, 2020
With ticket workflows, we can send customer service communication emails confirming a ticket has been received or closed. But for any other status like open or waiting, we've to send marketing emails. This means that contacts who have unsubsc read more
8 upvotes
3 Replies
BenjaminRazi on October 17, 2019
It makes no sense to me that locked modules are listed (shown) in the content editor. There should be an option to hide modules from the design manager, similar to how you can choose to make modules available or not in templates and pages. See t read more
19 upvotes
5 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.