• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Marco Ragosta

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MRagosta on March 21, 2024
Hello hubspot community, I am writing to ask for advice. I am using the customer journey report to understand the various touchpoints that led to deal conversions. I am specifically analyzing forms, however I want to understand if they are forms tha read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Solved
MRagosta on January 15, 2024
Hi community, there's a way to analyze all the contacts infleunced by marketing source in order to calculate thei revenue? Because in the campaign analytics is not possible to do it. Thanks for your help! 🙂
Solved
MRagosta on November 21, 2023
Hi Hb community, i need your help. I would like to analyze the total form submission came from social media (not the contacts create from social but the nember of submission). I created a report using "number of unique submissions" filtered by ori read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Solved
MRagosta on November 07, 2023
Hi Hb Community, how're you? I'm writing this post in order to understand all the possible reasons why, for this form, the data not matching. To be precise: the form is connected to another site that's not registered into our Hubspot. Can you do read more
Solved
MRagosta on March 20, 2023
Hello HB community, I am writing this post to see if it is possible to identify those contacts to whom no marketing or sales email was sent and in case if it was ppossible to understand the response time of our customers
Participant
March 20, 2023
Because we want to implement a nurturing strategy that generally (based on what is found online) increases sales by 50% because customers are more li...read more
Solved
MRagosta on March 20, 2023
Hello HB community, I am writing this post to see if it is possible to identify those contacts to whom no marketing or sales email was sent and in case if it was ppossible to understand the response time of our customers
Participant
March 20, 2023
Because we want to implement a nurturing strategy that generally (based on what is found online) increases sales by 50% because customers are more li...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.