• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Andy Drefs

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

adrefs on April 28, 2022
I am trying to connect an iCloud email account and I just can't get it to work. It gets to the page where it asks for both the IMAP and SMTP server adresses and yet I CAN NOT find that on my Mac. I can easily find the settings page in my mail acco read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
April 29, 2022
Thanks but none of this is working. No matter what I try nothing works!
adrefs on April 28, 2022
I am trying to connect an iCloud email account and I just can't get it to work. It gets to the page where it asks for both the IMAP and SMTP server adresses and yet I CAN NOT find that on my Mac. I can easily find the settings page in my mail acco read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
April 29, 2022
Thanks but none of this is working. No matter what I try nothing works!
Solved
adrefs on November 16, 2021
Is there a way to add a new category under the Lead Status tab?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
November 16, 2021
Awesome, thanks!
Solved
adrefs on November 16, 2021
Is there a way to add a new category under the Lead Status tab?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
November 16, 2021
Awesome, thanks!
adrefs on November 11, 2021
When I prospect for new clients I do so geographically and search via Google maps. One of my challenges though is not being able to tell which companies I may have already contacted and furthermore which have have said yes, no, or maybe. I'd reall read more
2 upvotes
3 Replies
adrefs on March 16, 2017
I currently use a different CRM and one of the nice features, that I'm not seeing here, is the ability to send a contact's info directly into Quickbooks Online as a customer for speedy invoicing. Any chance that might be forthcoming w/Hubspot?
38 upvotes
38 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.