• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Timon Niklas Hahn

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

THahn7 on May 24, 2023
It would be very good if you could create more than 50 properties in the area of the left sidebar of the company record
0 upvote
0 Reply
THahn7 on March 31, 2023
Ist es möglich das HubSpot die Sätze/ Begrüßungen/ Signatur an Uhrzeiten und Wochentage anpasst? Sodass man Vorlagen erstellt die dann ab 18:00 Uhr in einer Mail mit der Begrüßung "Guten Abend" beginnen etc.
1 upvote
2 Replies
brunamartins on September 22, 2020
We need to have multiple teams collaborating on specific issues; for this to work, it would be essential to have a "clone ticket" feature and to be able to associate them, so both owners receive notifications.
100 upvotes
39 Replies
February 20, 2023
Would need that too!
umbck on January 10, 2019
My team and I would like to be able to send email sequences to perspective clients from our shared email to keep everything in one place and have everything easily accessbile.
203 upvotes
86 Replies
February 14, 2023
Would need that too, good idea!
adamvlaw on June 04, 2021
If one of our users attaches an attachment to a ticket/contact/company/deal that we request (i.e. an invoice for a customer), why do I have to download that attachment to my computer and then re-attach it to an email written to the customer in that read more
46 upvotes
11 Replies
February 13, 2023
Great Idea, would need that too!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.