• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mike Donnelly

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

vdecker1 on February 23, 2020
I'm looking to create a random split list off of my master list, like A/B or A/B/C so I can test things like send times. Right now the only way I can think to do this is to export the list, add a column with a value, re-import and then segment. Woul read more
140 upvotes
21 Replies
Top Contributor
February 07, 2023
Hey @maldao - The first example in this article explains how you can do this easily with split test automation: https://www.theseventhsense.com/b...read more
cmichellec on January 30, 2018
As a newer HubSpot user, it would be beneficial for A/B testing to allow testing the same email for different send times. We are trying to find the best time for regularly sending out emails and the size of our contact lists makes the manual workaro read more
187 upvotes
77 Replies
Top Contributor
January 06, 2023
Community - While it's a bit of a plug for us (Seventh Sense - email delivery optimization for HubSpot), we have also developed a free tool in the Hu...read more
IMaimon on January 04, 2023
I'm looking for an email deployment option that sends one email to a large audience over time by creating small batches of contacts within the selected recipient list(s). Ideally, this option would enable the user to designate a timeframe (an hour+) read more
4 upvotes
1 Reply
Top Contributor
January 06, 2023
Hi @IMaimon - This is core to the Seventh Sense integration, however, if you'd like to do it in a more manual approach, you could also use a free t...read more
vdecker1 on February 23, 2020
I'm looking to create a random split list off of my master list, like A/B or A/B/C so I can test things like send times. Right now the only way I can think to do this is to export the list, add a column with a value, re-import and then segment. Woul read more
140 upvotes
21 Replies
Top Contributor
February 07, 2023
Hey @maldao - The first example in this article explains how you can do this easily with split test automation: https://www.theseventhsense.com/b...read more
helenh on August 18, 2022
We would like the ability to see an email campaign's send/open/click rates broken down by email domain. In other platforms like Klaviyo or Mailchimp, this report has allowed us to identify provider-specific deliverability problems.
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Top Contributor
August 29, 2022
@helenh While it may not give you exactly what you are looking for with respect to a specific domains' engagement rates, we (Seventh Sense) built a...read more
jasonrychter on July 20, 2022
It would be wonderful if the HubSpot platform had send time optimization. For example, Iterable has this functionality, where you can set an email to deploy over a period of up to 24 hours. This is based on machine learning, where people receive em read more
31 upvotes
10 Replies
Top Contributor
August 15, 2022
@jasonrychter , @KHastings - Plug for us, but HubSpot has had this functionality for a long time (dates back to 2016) via the Seventh Sense app. ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Mike_Donnelly