自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Mike Donnelly

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

vdecker1 2月 23日, 2020
I'm looking to create a random split list off of my master list, like A/B or A/B/C so I can test things like send times. Right now the only way I can think to do this is to export the list, add a column with a value, re-import and then segment. Woul 続きを読む
140 いいね!
21 コメント
トップ投稿者
2月 07日, 2023
Hey @maldao - The first example in this article explains how you can do this easily with split test automation: https://www.theseventhsense.com/b...続きを読む
cmichellec 1月 30日, 2018
As a newer HubSpot user, it would be beneficial for A/B testing to allow testing the same email for different send times. We are trying to find the best time for regularly sending out emails and the size of our contact lists makes the manual workaro 続きを読む
187 いいね!
77 コメント
トップ投稿者
1月 06日, 2023
Community - While it's a bit of a plug for us (Seventh Sense - email delivery optimization for HubSpot), we have also developed a free tool in the Hu...続きを読む
IMaimon 1月 04日, 2023
I'm looking for an email deployment option that sends one email to a large audience over time by creating small batches of contacts within the selected recipient list(s). Ideally, this option would enable the user to designate a timeframe (an hour+) 続きを読む
4 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
1月 06日, 2023
Hi @IMaimon - This is core to the Seventh Sense integration, however, if you'd like to do it in a more manual approach, you could also use a free t...続きを読む
vdecker1 2月 23日, 2020
I'm looking to create a random split list off of my master list, like A/B or A/B/C so I can test things like send times. Right now the only way I can think to do this is to export the list, add a column with a value, re-import and then segment. Woul 続きを読む
140 いいね!
21 コメント
トップ投稿者
2月 07日, 2023
Hey @maldao - The first example in this article explains how you can do this easily with split test automation: https://www.theseventhsense.com/b...続きを読む
helenh 8月 18日, 2022
We would like the ability to see an email campaign's send/open/click rates broken down by email domain. In other platforms like Klaviyo or Mailchimp, this report has allowed us to identify provider-specific deliverability problems.
2 いいね!
1 コメント
トップ投稿者
8月 29日, 2022
@helenh While it may not give you exactly what you are looking for with respect to a specific domains' engagement rates, we (Seventh Sense) built a...続きを読む
jasonrychter 7月 20日, 2022
It would be wonderful if the HubSpot platform had send time optimization. For example, Iterable has this functionality, where you can set an email to deploy over a period of up to 24 hours. This is based on machine learning, where people receive em 続きを読む
31 いいね!
10 コメント
トップ投稿者
8月 15日, 2022
@jasonrychter , @KHastings - Plug for us, but HubSpot has had this functionality for a long time (dates back to 2016) via the Seventh Sense app. ...続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

Mike_Donnellyに対するグループハブ