• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Laura Santo

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

NB2004 on June 29, 2017
Would love to have the ability to upload video to social posts - as right now the only options are blogs, images and landing pages.
91 upvotes
44 Replies
February 28, 2018
Hi, we would need to upload videos to LinkedIn and Twitter also. Facebook is not a relevant network for us.
ianfabiano on June 20, 2017
We should be able to add a link to an image that we post to any of the social channels. This seems like a no-brainer. The purpose of posting an image is to send traffic to the site. Thanks
26 upvotes
6 Replies
January 17, 2018
Yes, this is a must have feature. We are using pictures with CTA´s and when posting from Hubspot now those are not working.
donnahong on May 24, 2017
I use the social publishing tool to post on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for both of our websites. However, I think having a preview tool would be really valuable with social posts (especially with the new LinkedIn image sizes and the preview that read more
27 upvotes
8 Replies
January 17, 2018
Definately Social Media post preview is needed!!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.