• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Michael Hartzell

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
wlyu9248 on April 13, 2017
As we know, hubspot form required fields will have an asterisk * after the label. Can we move this asterisk below the input box or remove it completely but we want to keep the field mandatory? Appreciate your help!
0 upvote
11 Replies
Contributor | Partner
December 07, 2019
This worked like a charm Stefen! Great!
Solved
Emeryray02 on March 19, 2017
We are Hubspot Enterprise users, and always needed a way to send the contents of a Hubspot list to various team members for different reasons, like: - Daily Lead List by Region (Inside Sales) - Weekly Report of inactive contacts in the sales fun read more
3 upvotes
14 Replies
Contributor | Partner
March 28, 2018
Pretty slick. I am passing it on to clients - and will test as well. Thank you. Mike
seobrien on November 29, 2016
The Sales CRM functions more as intended for lead capture from a web form where one email would be provided to create the contact record. You're thinking in terms of the CRM as a Sales and Marketing tool, which it is, but it's also just a CRM: C read more
589 upvotes
143 Replies
Contributor | Partner
June 02, 2017
The conversation today was about maintaining relationships and records with people who move to new companies in an industry. We don't want to mainta...read more
DavidSequelVCFO on December 27, 2016
G'day everyone, I am new to the community but am looking for some help on executing an idea my team and I had. What I want to achieve. To automate the form completion of a franchisee application by a lead. With two main features read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Partner
January 20, 2017
Hi David, My first gut reaction to your question is to optimize HubSpot for the very basic information which prepares them for the serious questi...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for michaelhartzell