• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Steven Davidson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

austinrose on April 07, 2021
In the Marketing Hub, under Planning and Strategy, then on the Calendar portion, you can create a task on the Calendar that is associate with a marketing campaign. Right now, as a Super Admin, I can only select No Type, Email, Blog, and Landing read more
65 upvotes
27 Replies
Participant
July 06, 2021
Came looking for the same thing. This seems like a no brainer right?
jwalery on July 23, 2020
Need to have recurring tasks for marketing projects in marketing hub. Let's say that weekly I need to submit a status report or do time entry or review my analytics. There should be a way to do this so I don't have to create a task in a project, as read more
14 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
August 04, 2020
This would be really useful as there are a number of tasks in marketing that need to be done on a weekly, monthly basis.
lindsayroseryan on February 16, 2018
Other messaging tools capture the end user's IP address immediately when they initiate a conversation with a representative. This is a valuable piece of information the ensures that the customer has the best experience possible. There are read more
95 upvotes
44 Replies
Participant
June 04, 2020
I just want to be able to see if the visitor has left the conversation. We sit there waiting for them to reply and they have closed their browser.
USC-Steve on February 20, 2020
It would be really good if you could add the first comment in Instagram so you can add your hashtags to a post. It would also be great if you could search hashtags when creating a post on platforms.
USC-Steve on January 06, 2020
It would be great to be able to hide specific modules in email marketing templates based on the device the contact is using. This can be done on landing pages and blogs but not in email. Other ESP's provide this functionality so it should be possibl read more
15 upvotes
2 Replies
USC-Steve on October 10, 2017
I would like to see the ability within the keywords report to filter by the different columns. So I would like to be able to say show me results with a rank lower 50 but with a search volume of over 100. Currently, you can only sort ascending or des read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.