Participante
Miembro desde ‎ene 19, 2023
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Bryan Santos

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

kathigross en Agosto 18, 2020
We need this option! Unless we send from Gmail, we cannot "unsend" from Hubspot. Using HubSpot to send emails is a better option for me and I need a way to "unsend" from the platform.
212 Me gusta
69 Respuestas
Participante
Diciembre 06, 2023
PLEASE
BSantos6 en Diciembre 05, 2023
Currently, our Org associates emails to deals. When we have Deals enabled in the log and track settings, emails would come in with mutliple Deals associated to it due to the contact. This created dirty data requiring us to remove associations and po Leer más
BSantos6 en Octubre 17, 2023
We used to be able to associate ALL emails. Please revert this update as it disrupts our work process when associating emails. There are a lot of groups, which are in hubspot where we cannot associate to deals/contacts/companies
hlpayne en Junio 01, 2020
Add option to organize attachments or documents on a contact, company, or deal. Create sub-folders, if necessary to organize document attachments. Ability to remove email signature images or the like that aren't needed, but get added as attachments Leer más
31 Me gusta
10 Respuestas
Participante
Julio 27, 2023
Yes!
Resuelta
BSantos6 en Enero 19, 2023
All of my company deals have Street Addresses. Currently to search deals by Address, we have to go configure the filter. It would be great if there was a check option in the De Deal Address option Similar to this al Search field to search by Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Participante
Enero 19, 2023
Hello, Deal addresses are different than contacts and companies in the Deal. We are in the construction field and Deals have their own addresses ba...Leer más
Resuelta
BSantos6 en Enero 19, 2023
All of my company deals have Street Addresses. Currently to search deals by Address, we have to go configure the filter. It would be great if there was a check option in the De Deal Address option Similar to this al Search field to search by Leer más
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Participante
Enero 19, 2023
Hello, Deal addresses are different than contacts and companies in the Deal. We are in the construction field and Deals have their own addresses ba...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.