Colaborador
Miembro desde ‎ene 18, 2023
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Alexa Gatiss

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

HolliW00d en Octubre 05, 2021
We the marketing team would love to have the ability to add social posts to HubSpot campaigns, which were not published in HubSpot but on the platform (Facebook, Insta, LinkedIn). It was already possible once. As we mostly combine a lot of chan Leer más
57 Me gusta
34 Respuestas
Colaborador
Abril 17, 2024
Seconding this - we need this capability!
alexagatiss en Abril 17, 2024
Hi all, is there a way to respond in a marketing email thread? For clarification, the contact has opened the marketing email many times and clicked within it, but hasn't responded. The sales rep is hoping they could send a direct email as a reply to Leer más
Resuelta
alexagatiss en Abril 15, 2024
Hi there, I would like to create a report on what percentage of the contacts in our database we have sent a marketing email to in the past year. Contacts whose email bounced should also be included. I'm trying to get a comprehensive view of how Leer más
alexagatiss en Abril 05, 2024
Hi all, is there a way to make sure that marketing emails do not send to contacts who have recieved and responded / engaged with a sales email within the last week? I don't to disrupt the current conversations that are happening with sales.
Resuelta
alexagatiss en Marzo 14, 2024
Hi all, for those of us who switched to HubSpot from Salesforce, what is the equivalent of Salesforce Queues in HubSpot?
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Colaborador
Marzo 14, 2024
Hi @LouiseHare , Thanks for getting back to me! Yeah, the idea was are hoping to recreate with HubSpot is to be able to upload leads into a locatio...Leer más
Resuelta
alexagatiss en Marzo 14, 2024
Hi all, for those of us who switched to HubSpot from Salesforce, what is the equivalent of Salesforce Queues in HubSpot?
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Colaborador
Marzo 14, 2024
Hi @LouiseHare , Thanks for getting back to me! Yeah, the idea was are hoping to recreate with HubSpot is to be able to upload leads into a locatio...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Concentradores de grupo para alexagatiss