• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

David Vincent

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

david20100 on August 31, 2023
Hi, I used the new options, create a list based on Deals properties. My list is created. Is there a way to send that list in an excel format every week to a specific user? I saw an API list ID - maybe it's a way to do it? thanks
david20100 on March 28, 2023
I create some reports. The values are good on the report, but of we click to see te details, insteaf of showing only the result, it brings all data of the table
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 28, 2023
Thanks for the comments, I don't have a lots of properties Filter Thanks
david20100 on March 28, 2023
I create some reports. The values are good on the report, but of we click to see te details, insteaf of showing only the result, it brings all data of the table
0 upvote
2 Replies
March 28, 2023
Thanks for the comments, I don't have a lots of properties Filter Thanks
Solved
david20100 on February 27, 2023
HI, Is there a way to create a report to see deleted deals / weeks and/or users? thanks
Solved
david20100 on February 08, 2023
We have different reports hat we're create by the hubspot integrator when we purchased the product. I'm trying to reproduce those reports in the custom report builder with the same fields/filter - and cannot get the same results For example tha read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
February 09, 2023
After switching for tasks as default - i also had to switch count of activities by count of tasks and now everything is ok everywhere thanks again
Solved
david20100 on February 08, 2023
We have different reports hat we're create by the hubspot integrator when we purchased the product. I'm trying to reproduce those reports in the custom report builder with the same fields/filter - and cannot get the same results For example tha read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
February 09, 2023
After switching for tasks as default - i also had to switch count of activities by count of tasks and now everything is ok everywhere thanks again
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.