• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Courtney Bentley

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JErdozain on August 15, 2023
I would like to be able to add my co-workers as " Followers" of a ticket, task, or client without it being necessary for them to enter and click on "follow".
1 upvote
1 Reply
cbb
Participant
October 20, 2023
We are able to do this in Jira, and it's very helpful to keep colleagues updated on status of issues without their need to own the ticket or go click...read more
Herschel on May 09, 2019
Issue: Tickets Owner and associated Conversation Assignee are not linked. Use Case: Our support team rotates who is on call. Whoever is on call during a specified period of time will answer incoming client issues for that period. To facilitate t read more
cbb
Participant
March 28, 2023
Let's keep nudging this one. We just implemented the Service hub last week and this is a major pain point. New conversations come in and we triage an...read more
Otterbot on October 18, 2022
If a contact creates a Conversation via a Form submission, their initial message does not appear in the Ticket record in the Emails tab. This becomes an issue when our agents need to email the contact directly via their individual email (versus the read more
cbb
Participant
March 22, 2023
We just migrated (this week) to HubSpot and this is already a major painpoint for us. We have an email address and form submissions routing to an inb...read more
TMcAllister on February 11, 2022
My customer success team likes to use colors like green, yellow, and red to indicate the health of an account. It would be helpful if we could create properties that allow us to use colors as the label so we can see which accounts are in good health read more
46 upvotes
16 Replies
cbb
Participant
February 28, 2023
Color coding, font awesome icons -- some way to add a visual element when creating custom status options!
JeromeBourreau on September 28, 2022
Hello, I've just setup customer postal. It's basic, but allowed be to use the solution instead of being imposed Helpscout by some of my customers 😎 However my customer grows frustrated because the portal is now too basic for our usage. For exam read more
9 upvotes
5 Replies
cbb
Participant
February 22, 2023
I agree with you that this is functionality that is needed. Not just the ability to display properties on the TicketThread, but also on the main tick...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.