• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jan Benares

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JHaellegard on June 06, 2023
This is a feature that is currently available in the blog objects but not for webpages. I would love if it could also be introduced on webpages.
Participant
June 14, 2023
Trying to Use the Feature now and I agree it can be a useful tool when creating webpages too
KyleJepson on July 11, 2021
HubSpot has a lot of tools for connecting with contacts, and there are a host of other tools sales teams use outside of HubSpot. What's your favorite tool for connecting with people? Share your thoughts in the comments below! *To learn mor read more
253 upvotes
1332 Replies
Participant
December 23, 2022
A great way to start is by sending emails. Emails campaigns can be customized to be personal and engaging, not only that but for me it appears much l...read more
JorieMunroe on July 11, 2021
As a social media marketer, it’s crucial you determine which platforms you’re going to share your content on. There’s not necessarily a right or wrong answer when it comes to which social channels your business should use — it’s more about the need read more
129 upvotes
601 Replies
Participant
December 23, 2022
I am an aspiring social media strategist and I market my services on Instagram. I find instagram to have most of the demographics of my target person...read more
In order to convert more leads from your email marketing, you have to first get your readers to open your emails, and click through on them. This is why, as email marketers, we’re all but obsessed with our open rates and clickthrough rates -- becau read more
191 upvotes
479 Replies
Participant
December 22, 2022
I always look at customers data and demographic to see what fits in customizing an email campaign. Using their pain points as a header can easily inv...read more
On a past thread, we discussed some of the ways that workflows can trigger your team internally. You can use them to automate data clean up or to trigger notifications to your sales team. Now, let’s discuss ways you can use workflows to read more
225 upvotes
500 Replies
Participant
December 22, 2022
I'd like the automated work flows that lead customers to more knowledge and understanding to how we can remind them of our promos and discounts for ...read more
As a marketer, CTAs are relevant because they encourage your audience to take action on a marketing campaign. Below are a few examples of the types of CTAs you might use in marketing materials: Try for free. Nearly every company w read more
179 upvotes
529 Replies
Participant
December 22, 2022
My favorite phrases are Smash that like button Follow for more tips Subscribe to win
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for JCBenares