• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Oluwole Oguntuase

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
ybaniyounes on March 10, 2024
Dear support Team ; we face an issue when hupspot try fetch data we get an error message turn invalid ssl in the CRM log but when we take the same url and try to call it from browser or hubspot we get the result correctly and the ssl is valid
0 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
March 11, 2024
Hi Bérangère, Thank you for reaching out. To address the SSL issue, please follow these steps: 1. Ensure that your domain is properly connected. 2. ...read more
Solved
Jeremeyes on October 31, 2023
Bonjour, J'utilise actuellement un template de landing page : "Compass - Join an online event" et je voudrais savoir s'il était possible de changer l'icone de base de la page web : En quelque chose de plus personaliser à ma page comme : read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
November 02, 2023
Bonne journée, Pour modifier l'icône de titre de la page (également appelée favicon), vous avez raison : elle peut généralement être modifiée via le...read more
Solved
Jeremeyes on October 31, 2023
Bonjour, J'utilise actuellement un template de landing page : "Compass - Join an online event" et je voudrais savoir s'il était possible de changer l'icone de base de la page web : En quelque chose de plus personaliser à ma page comme : read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Contributor
November 02, 2023
Bonne journée, Pour modifier l'icône de titre de la page (également appelée favicon), vous avez raison : elle peut généralement être modifiée via le...read more
Solved
Isherwood on April 17, 2023
I'd like to publish a library of technical documents into a landing page, either as a listing or as a grid. All of the documents are PDF's or technical data. I'd prefer to not have to upload them all one-by-one. Could I put them into the Sales Mo read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
May 19, 2023
Build an Impressive Document Library: Use a document management tool or CMS plugin to create a user-friendly document library on a landing page. ...read more
Solved
pomarola on April 27, 2023
when i create an invoice in hubspot, it drafts the invoice in qbo but removes the link from the invoice to allow the customer to pay online once they receive it via email. any ideas on how to stop that from happening?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
May 19, 2023
Retain Online Payment Convenience: To prevent the removal of the online payment link in HubSpot invoices synced with QuickBooks Online, ensure that t...read more
Solved
06401 on May 11, 2023
Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to see Meetings Booked by our campaing with using UTM Campaings. As you all known, both of there are under different Activity Source, therefore i cannot choose them to filter the Meeting Booked from my campaing c read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
May 19, 2023
Track Meetings, Unlock Insights: Optimize your campaign with UTM parameters to analyze and filter booked meetings effectively. Leverage advanced segm...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups