• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Mark Hoffman

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MHoffman8 on March 06, 2024
I use the hubspot phone number as my main business line and have it listed on business cards, Google Business Profile etc. Because of this, I get calls from unknown numbers. Sometimes spam, sometimes prospects, sometimes something else. Current read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
MHoffman8 on January 24, 2024
It would be nice if there was a desktop app that could be downloaded and used to manage phone calls. Having to use the browser is a bit cumbersome when you have many tabs / windows open etc. Having a stand alone app I for phone would be much bet read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Ksaleh on April 28, 2023
## Enhancing Recurring Services for Hubspot Payments with manually charging card on file. Many customers pay for recurring services through payment links or quotes using Hubspot Payments. Recently, a few customers requested to be charged fo read more
7 upvotes
2 Replies
January 09, 2024
I am in this exact scenario and this is why I cannot use hubspot payments. I have several clients that aren't very tech savvy so having them have to ...read more
Solved
MHoffman8 on January 09, 2024
I have hubspot forwarding to my cellphone. When I receive a phone call, is it possible to know if it's a hubspot call before I answer? Ideally I would like to be able to distinguish between personal and work calls before answering. Is this possi read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
SSepa on May 15, 2023
Currently, the form can be pre-filled only with the information that users filled in and submitted . If users are filling in a form that has over 20 fields and they need to leave the form after completing 15 fields, they may exit the brows read more
20 upvotes
6 Replies
December 28, 2023
This would be nice. I want to use a hubspot form as my onboarding form, but it has a lot of questions and attachments etc. Sometimes user has to sit ...read more
MHoffman8 on December 19, 2022
I like the quote templates but there is no flexability in them whatsoever. To add a simple text section to a quote template requires coding knowledge which seems kind of crazy. Right now quote templates are a one size fits all, however all businesse read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.