• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kathleen Melen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
KMelen on February 08, 2023
How do I change the default send from email and name for marketing emails? It currently defaults the email address of the person who created the email. However, since they are marketing emails, they should come from the company. If I can't chang read more
18 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
February 16, 2023
Hello. The email marketing platform I am using is HubSpot. Which is why I am making this request here.
SuzanneW on December 21, 2020
For a design enhancement, it would be nice to be able to add a border around cells within a row easily.
62 upvotes
25 Replies
Participant
February 16, 2023
Yes! Very important.
Solved
How do I change the default send from email and name for marketing emails? It currently defaults the email address of the person who created the email. However, since they are marketing emails, they should come from the company. If I can't chang read more
18 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
February 16, 2023
Hello. The email marketing platform I am using is HubSpot. Which is why I am making this request here.
Solved
18 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
February 16, 2023
SuzanneW on December 21, 2020
For a design enhancement, it would be nice to be able to add a border around cells within a row easily.
62 upvotes
25 Replies
Participant
February 16, 2023
Yes! Very important.
KMelen on December 07, 2022
I was logged into the incorrect Facebook account when I first clicked to integrate my Facebook Ads Manager. I've since logged into the correct account but it continues to try to connect to the wrong account. How do I switch it?
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for KMelen