• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Janet Parker

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
JParker20 on March 19, 2023
Hi, we are currently conducting a review of our existing snippets and templates. Is it possible to download these into a work document to review, rather than go through each folder and snippet or template?
0 upvote
3 Replies
March 22, 2023
Hi Karsten Thank you for giving me this update. Yes it is disappointing that this is not a feature, as it would make reviewing information for snip...read more
Solved
JParker20 on March 19, 2023
Hi, we are currently conducting a review of our existing snippets and templates. Is it possible to download these into a work document to review, rather than go through each folder and snippet or template?
0 upvote
3 Replies
March 22, 2023
Hi Karsten Thank you for giving me this update. Yes it is disappointing that this is not a feature, as it would make reviewing information for snip...read more
Solved
JParker20 on December 06, 2022
Hi I am new to HubSpot system and community. I am interested to know how to download the Ticket description content, so I can convert to a Word Cloud (say to see the conversation trends over a given period of time e.g. a month) Regards Jan read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups