• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Malcolm Chiu

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
GTucker on March 22, 2023
Now that this feature is live in HubSpot, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of a database service that will help us enrich our data to know who the parents and corresponding children are. A client has a large database that needs cleaning but we don't read more
Participant
March 23, 2023
Hi Geoff, I have done a project to help one of my customers to clean-up and organized their customer data in Hubspot which include identifying parent...read more
MHamiltonTX on December 01, 2022
A very helpful report for any sales organization is to determine their new clients/customers at different intervals throughout the year and at year end. This helps with forecasting, goal achievement, and growth metrics. If HubSpot could include read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Participant
February 16, 2023
You should also be able achieve this by creating a trigger to update the first close date into a custom field then create custom filtered view or cus...read more
Philysgdy on December 07, 2022
Hi there I have a client using a quotation tool designed in excel. It has 26 categories and is fed by 5 worksheets. (see screenshots attached) We would like to have this as a tool available through the CRM. My research uncovered an integrator Spre read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
January 04, 2023
Hi Phil, I have developed an integration based on SharePoint to allow my clients quotation tool to stay in Excel with weekly/daily data syn to Hubspot...read more
Solved
JFaeth on December 06, 2022
I'm looking for the best way to create a view so reps can quickly see their deals with close dates in the past?
Participant
December 07, 2022
One quick work around is to just sort the Deal View by Close Date then all the "oldest" deal will be at the top.
Solved
AAngelopoulos on December 07, 2022
Hello, I am trying to make a dashboard without success, thought I'd give this place a shot. My goal is to have a general view of our pipeline and compare it week over week. I am not interested in what came in the pipeline for this chart. Wh read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
December 07, 2022
Thanks for sharing the policy, I will change my communication towards sharing solution and less about generating lead. In today's case, exporting dat...read more
Solved
AAngelopoulos on December 07, 2022
Hello, I am trying to make a dashboard without success, thought I'd give this place a shot. My goal is to have a general view of our pipeline and compare it week over week. I am not interested in what came in the pipeline for this chart. Wh read more
0 upvote
8 Replies
Participant
December 07, 2022
Thanks for sharing the policy, I will change my communication towards sharing solution and less about generating lead. In today's case, exporting dat...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.