Membro
Membro desde ‎dez 5, 2022
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Jasper Madrone

Atividade

markkofman on Setembro 18, 2019
At the moment there is no way to access hidden files over the API. Meaning that almost any files that are related to engagements are not accessible to the users. Also, there is no export capability for that. Basically this makes it totally impo Leia mais
36 avaliações positivas
8 Respostas
Membro
Junho 12, 2023
Not totally sure of what your use case is for downloading the files, but this app will allow you to grab the contents of a file uploaded through a fo...Leia mais
Brik on Setembro 19, 2022
Hi, I am trying to link files uploaded throught the API with my "assets" custom objects. My upload went well and I can see my files in Hubspot. First I tried this way, it worked for contactIds and my file is now link to my test contact, I c Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Junho 12, 2023
For anyone that finds this post in the future, this app solves for this kind of thing natively in the UI using workflow actions: https://ecosystem.h...Leia mais
Solucionado
andgom on Junho 16, 2021
Hi, I am a noobie developer and I am currently trying to associate a file with a company. So, as far as I know, it seems that associations can be done with tickets, deals, other companies, etc... You can actually get the associations between to s Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Membro
Junho 12, 2023
For anyone that finds this post in the future, this app solves for this kind of thing natively in the UI using workflow actions: https://ecosystem.h...Leia mais
Solucionado
JMadrone on Dezembro 05, 2022
I want to pass a query parameter into the crm_object function like this: What is the correct syntax for doing this? I have tried enabling the module for the programmable email beta, but this is not going to be an email template, it is a w Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Membro
Dezembro 06, 2022
Yes! Thank you so much.
Solucionado
JMadrone on Dezembro 05, 2022
I want to pass a query parameter into the crm_object function like this: What is the correct syntax for doing this? I have tried enabling the module for the programmable email beta, but this is not going to be an email template, it is a w Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Membro
Dezembro 06, 2022
Yes! Thank you so much.
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.