• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Djamila Ouriachi

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Leadjet on April 19, 2021
Hello Hubspot community, this is our first post here. We would like to introduce to you our new tool that is intended for people who are interested in social selling on LinkedIn. With 70% of business interactions happening on social media, soci read more
Contributor
February 14, 2023
I used your tool and it was a huge disappointment. Lots of glitches, bugs, etc, lack of transparency on pricing and actual features you have access t...read more
Solved
DOuriachi on February 03, 2023
Hello, is it possible to create a chatbot for a subdomain ?. We have a client that would need specific support on a platform we made for them. The adress is someling like client.datakeen.com. I tried to set it up but the chatflow would not appe read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
February 14, 2023
Hello Jacob, thank you, I totally forgot the tracking code ! thanks
Solved
DOuriachi on February 02, 2023
Hi there Just went through a lot of previous topic about this and did not find a satisfactory answer...I've read this and this and this ... How would you go about creating a report or dashboard that clearly shows for each AE (weekly tra read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
February 14, 2023
Thank you, I ended up creating a dashboard with the custom report feature. I completely forgot you could add text, videos and google doc to a dashbo...read more
Solved
DOuriachi on February 03, 2023
Hello, is it possible to create a chatbot for a subdomain ?. We have a client that would need specific support on a platform we made for them. The adress is someling like client.datakeen.com. I tried to set it up but the chatflow would not appe read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
February 14, 2023
Hello Jacob, thank you, I totally forgot the tracking code ! thanks
Solved
DOuriachi on February 02, 2023
Hi there Just went through a lot of previous topic about this and did not find a satisfactory answer...I've read this and this and this ... How would you go about creating a report or dashboard that clearly shows for each AE (weekly tra read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Contributor
February 14, 2023
Thank you, I ended up creating a dashboard with the custom report feature. I completely forgot you could add text, videos and google doc to a dashbo...read more
Solved
DOuriachi on January 11, 2023
Hello everyone After an import of our database from Salesforce to Hubspot (Sales Pro Hub), we have found ourselves with several transactions that are duplicates. Looks like through the import, a transaction has been created for each contact of a read more
2 upvotes
6 Replies
Contributor
January 11, 2023
Thank you so much Karsten ! I'll try it
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges