• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Enrique Alcaraz

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Egalcaraz on January 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I just want to know if there is a way to get the registrations to a webinar straightly through a HubSpot Landing page. As far as I'm seeing, I have a webinar ID and the people need to go to the registration page offered by Zoom, is t read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
Hello everyone, We have SF Sales Cloud connected to HubSpot Marketing Hub, please, couple anyone tell me how can we move all the marketing activity such as the unsubscribed users from HS back to Salesforce?
0 upvote
6 Replies
January 12, 2023
Hello Ben, Thanks for the reply, you say you usually stick form submits and emails send, which for me is the main thing too, how do you manager the ...read more
Solved
Hello everyone, We have SF Sales Cloud connected to HubSpot Marketing Hub, please, couple anyone tell me how can we move all the marketing activity such as the unsubscribed users from HS back to Salesforce?
0 upvote
6 Replies
January 12, 2023
Hello Ben, Thanks for the reply, you say you usually stick form submits and emails send, which for me is the main thing too, how do you manager the ...read more
Solved
0 upvote
6 Replies
January 12, 2023
Egalcaraz on November 29, 2022
Hello, Recently I created a landing page with button at the bottom to redirect you back to the main button "request a demo" . When I press the button on the bottom it redirects me to the top of the landing but not exactly to the submission form, i read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.