• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Bas den Hoed

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

tmccoy on May 26, 2021
In workflows, it would be great to have a way to populate/set the call and meeting type. Currently, since this type is not a regular property, there doesn't seem to be a way to set it. When I submitted a support ticket on this, I was told: "s in read more
131 upvotes
39 Replies
Participant
April 14, 2024
+1 We really need this feature as well. It would be helpful if, after adding 'meeting types' via the settings, you could then specify within the mee...read more
basdenhoed on March 04, 2024
Our folders and contact lists are meticulously organized, which is crucial for maintaining clarity, especially given the frequent recurrence of lists in our workflows and reports. This often results in long names. I propose enhancing the search read more
PurelyHRCait on March 10, 2020
Sometimes you send a template and as it's sending, realize that it's incorrect. Gmail and Groove both give the option for a 30 second delay in which you can stop the sending and save the embarassment of an incorrect email.
21 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
February 19, 2024
This is definitely a good feature. For both starting sequences and sending e-mail.
BenStark on June 28, 2023
When embedding a Sales Meeting into my website, the height of the iframe does not match the height of the content. Specifically, whent he form appers, the content has to scroll inside the iframe. How do I break the Meeting widget out of this iFram read more
3 upvotes
12 Replies
Participant
February 07, 2024
I totally agree with you. This is really a fundamental feature within Hubspot. We use Calendly now, because it is in there.
KRobertsson on February 10, 2022
We would like to be able to change the colour and look of the meeting booking widget. We have an external webpage and would like to change the design of the meeting booking widget to match the site/company brand guide. The only thing you can cha read more
98 upvotes
33 Replies
Participant
February 07, 2024
I would like to embed the Hubspot booking form on my website, but unfortunately it won't work because we are losing conversions as a result because t...read more
DiegoPI on June 11, 2018
It would be great to be able to change the default meeting reminder email or meeting booked email when creating a scheduling page. The minor customization allowed in the form of additional unformtted text is not enough. It would also be great to be read more
1009 upvotes
331 Replies
Participant
January 02, 2024
Public beta review: The default notification emails are automatically translated by Hubspot. Unfortunately, the beta version does not allow c...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for basdenhoed