• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

William Maughan

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
WMaughan on February 14, 2023
Is anyone else having problems with HS urls (specifically for a landing page created in HS) and LinkedIn where the link is reported as invalid? It happens when teh url is pasted into new LinkedIn posts, comments and direct messages... Any he read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
February 15, 2023
Thanks Dan… I’ll look into it with our developers. Wm
Solved
Is anyone else having problems with HS urls (specifically for a landing page created in HS) and LinkedIn where the link is reported as invalid? It happens when teh url is pasted into new LinkedIn posts, comments and direct messages... Any he read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
February 15, 2023
Solved
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
February 15, 2023
WMaughan on January 13, 2023
Hi to the Community Can someone help me with adjusting the size of an embedded Hubspot form on our web pages. The form and its copy display very very small and I want to increase the size to make it easier to read... Thanks very much Wil read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
January 13, 2023
Hi Christopher We have used the HS embed code for the form yes. Pasting this in to a WPress raw html element.. Forgive me but what is the form'...read more
WMaughan on January 13, 2023
Hi to the Community Can someone help me with adjusting the size of an embedded Hubspot form on our web pages. The form and its copy display very very small and I want to increase the size to make it easier to read... Thanks very much Wil read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
January 13, 2023
Hi Christopher We have used the HS embed code for the form yes. Pasting this in to a WPress raw html element.. Forgive me but what is the form'...read more
WMaughan on November 22, 2022
Does anyone know best practise for replacing an old workflow with a new one where contacts enrolled in the original aren't lost until they complete the workflow? Will deleting the triggers in the old workflow remove the contacts? Thanks
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
November 22, 2022
Hey Dan That's superhelpful and has worked a treat. New workflow published with the old one left to run with no trigger criteria anymore. Also found...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.