about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Sant Singh Rathaur

Visit my website to know more about me

Activity

SantRathaur on March 28, 2023
Hello there, I wanted to bring to your attention an issue we've encountered with the Hubspot Single line text fields. They currently allow up to 65,535 characters, which can cause errors in Salesforce because Salesforce text fields only accept up t read more
8 upvotes
1 Reply
SantRathaur on March 21, 2023
Dear HubSpot Team, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention a matter I have recently noticed regarding our favicon icon. As it stands, updating the favicon icon applies globally to all of our pages. While this may read more
adid on August 14, 2020
Hi It would be easier if there was an option to generate a report of duplicates. I can see the duplicates at " duplicate management tool ", but if I want to export this - it's not possible. My temporary solution for this is copy the names and read more
15 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
March 20, 2023
Dear Hubspot Support Team, Managing duplictes is always a challenging job in our day to day life and if HubSpot marketing hub doesn't provide us the...read more
SantRathaur on February 07, 2023
Sometimes we don't want to create a page for the form and use it as a stadalone form with custom tweaks in the functionality using javascript or using CSS. Unfortunately, we can't add custom code to the Hubspot forms which should be a feature. Loo read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SantRathaur on February 07, 2023
Hello Team, We have recently migrated to Hubspot and noticed few very basic form functionalities are not available. In Hubspot forms, we can add just one logic for one field and also can't tweak the values of shown fields in the conditional logic. read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
SantRathaur on November 21, 2022
Hi there, Multi-step form is the need of hour in lead generation I belive and I can tell it with my experience. When we moved from traditional forms to lead generation, it actually helped us to generate more quality leads. It would be really wonde read more
3 upvotes
1 Reply
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges