• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Christelle Hascher

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

ChristelleH on July 27, 2023
Hi there ! I am creating a report based on 3 deals properties: - Close date - Amount (hidden in my screenshot 🙂 - Probability The "Probablity" properties is a made up one, which allows to choose between 4 categories depending on the su read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
ChristelleH on January 05, 2023
Hi all! When I click on a task title, it redirects to the associated company of the task. This does not suit our organisation. Indeed, we might have several deals open for the same company. So when we open a task by clicking on the titl read more
2 upvotes
6 Replies
Participant
April 25, 2023
Hello @NGoasguen . What I have done with my colleagues is that we changed the display of the columns when you are on the "Tasks" page. We added ...read more
Solved
ChristelleH on February 09, 2023
Hi Community! I am creating a workflow that moves Deals where there has been no exchanges for the last two months to the archives. But, I want to have an automatic email to warn us that the deal is about to be moved to the archives one week read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 10, 2023
Hi @karstenkoehler , and thanks a lot for the answer. I did all the changes, should be working now 🙂
Solved
ChristelleH on February 09, 2023
Hi Community! I am creating a workflow that moves Deals where there has been no exchanges for the last two months to the archives. But, I want to have an automatic email to warn us that the deal is about to be moved to the archives one week read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
February 10, 2023
Hi @karstenkoehler , and thanks a lot for the answer. I did all the changes, should be working now 🙂
Solved
ChristelleH on January 10, 2023
Hi all! When you open a deal, there is a left panel with a "About this deal" part. I would like to make a property called "Closed lost reason" appears in that left part only when a deal is moved to the "Closed lost" column. This way we d read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
January 10, 2023
Hi @karstenkoehler Unfortunately, we are using a professional subscription. Anyway, thanks for the quick answer 🙂
Solved
ChristelleH on January 10, 2023
Hi all! When you open a deal, there is a left panel with a "About this deal" part. I would like to make a property called "Closed lost reason" appears in that left part only when a deal is moved to the "Closed lost" column. This way we d read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
January 10, 2023
Hi @karstenkoehler Unfortunately, we are using a professional subscription. Anyway, thanks for the quick answer 🙂
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.