Colaborador
Miembro desde ‎ene 8, 2018
  • Soluciones
  • Respuestas
  • Me gusta otorgados
  • Me gusta recibidos
  • Ideas

Acerca de

Inicia sesión en la comunidad u obtén HubSpot gratis para ver los perfiles de los otros usuarios.

Amigos

La lista de amigos está vacía

Mårten Nilsson

Este usuario aún no creó una biografía. Edita tu perfil aquí.

Actividad

Tumbleweed en Julio 19, 2023
Hubspot allows only 1000 properties per company. This is extremely frustrating. I am a one-person company that used up my properties 2 years ago. It must be very frustrating for companies with many employees. Whenever I need to create a new prop Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Tumbleweed en Septiembre 29, 2022
when I text a meeting link, it looks like this   I want to have my own logo here. How is that done?
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Tumbleweed en Agosto 13, 2021
I was creating a form yesterday and suddenly had this message: "You have reached your custom property limit. Please remove a property and try again." I called support and they told me that one is only allowed 1000 custom properties per cli Leer más
26 Me gusta
8 Respuestas
Resuelta
Tumbleweed en Marzo 17, 2021
Dear HS users In Hubspot, I have 10000 contacts, 3000 companies and also important in my case the number of wind turbines each company owns. If a company has 5000 wind turbines and I only have 2 contacts from that company I would like to see Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
taylorfriss en Septiembre 04, 2017
It would be realllllly nice if we could rename list folders. Right now I keep having to make new child folders with different names and transferring all of the sublists into that folder, instead of a simple rename.
169 Me gusta
57 Respuestas
Colaborador
Marzo 13, 2021
Please fix now
Resuelta
Tumbleweed en Agosto 02, 2018
Dear Hubspot user My company facilitates for wind turbine owners to share experiences and insight within wind farm operations. This spring I did a webinar, with the mandatory condition for each participant to share their top challenge within Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Colaborador
Octubre 17, 2019
I am still keen on the six reasons, given above. Couldn't I use a landing page as I suggest and give it a password and share the link and the passwor...Leer más
Guarda tu contenido favorito para acceder rápidamente a él.
Siempre hay que empezar por algún lado, por ejemplo, podrías comenzar por contarnos un poco sobre tus intereses.

Siguiendo

Conectarte con tus colegas es una de las mejores formas de aprovechar al máximo tu experiencia. Puedes comenzar con alguna de estas personas:
Insignias de la Comunidad

Mis grupos

Únete a algún grupo y encuentra personas con tus mismos intereses. Explora nuestros favoritos e intenta
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.