• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Wayne Madden

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Mmccarthy on February 27, 2020
I would like the ability to filter a dashboard by ANY field. Right now the only options are: Date, Owner, Teams, Deal / Ticket Pipeline. We want to filter by a custom field called Products, or antoher called Type.
210 upvotes
58 Replies
Participant
December 29, 2022
My apology. I realize that I can set my reports to use a different date field by design and the date filter on the Dashboard will use that date inste...read more
Mmccarthy on February 27, 2020
I would like the ability to filter a dashboard by ANY field. Right now the only options are: Date, Owner, Teams, Deal / Ticket Pipeline. We want to filter by a custom field called Products, or antoher called Type.
210 upvotes
58 Replies
Participant
December 29, 2022
My apology. I realize that I can set my reports to use a different date field by design and the date filter on the Dashboard will use that date inste...read more
Solved
WMadden on December 08, 2022
Can we get a "Managed Saved Templates" button on the Email home page (page you select from menu - where emails are listed). It is very non-intuitive (and wasteful) to have to pretend to create an email just to get to the Drag and Drop area wher read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
December 08, 2022
Thanks for the feedback. I completely understand the reasoning here. Regardless of how often someone would want to make changes, wouldn’t it make mor...read more
Solved
WMadden on December 08, 2022
Can we get a "Managed Saved Templates" button on the Email home page (page you select from menu - where emails are listed). It is very non-intuitive (and wasteful) to have to pretend to create an email just to get to the Drag and Drop area wher read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
December 08, 2022
Thanks for the feedback. I completely understand the reasoning here. Regardless of how often someone would want to make changes, wouldn’t it make mor...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.