• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Whitney Hathcock

I work for a Diamond HubSpot Partner Agency in Portsmouth, NH called Raka. You can visit us at www.rakacreative.com to learn more!

Activity

DitteBille on May 19, 2021
It would be extremely helpful to be able to create folders within folders - especially in the workflow folders as it is possible with lists today.
175 upvotes
46 Replies
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
April 11, 2024
Would love to see this feature enabled.
LChervitz1 on January 19, 2024
This feature would be for the sales department, the goal would be to require a meeting outcome. This would allow us to accurately track number of meetings sat/completed versus meetings cancelled/rescheduled without data gaps. The team is trained to read more
3 upvotes
2 Replies
April 10, 2024
This would be great - the feature is available on calls, but would love to have it on Meetings as well!
Solved
SBlocq on March 19, 2024
Hello, I'm seeking insights from our community regarding our approach to updating our promotional materials. Periodically, we refresh our whitepapers, brochures, and catalogs to align with emerging trends and introduce new products. As a result, th read more
March 19, 2024
Hi @SBlocq , If we're making small updates (i.e. a pricing change, refreshing some stats, or the name of a service changed), we'll replace th...read more
KLind on February 09, 2024
Hi, I would love to see examples of your Hubspot blogs so that I can see what can be done to make them interesting to read. I have tried to mix text and images but it seems impossible for me to do that (?). I can only have text in the beginning and read more
1 upvote
4 Replies
February 09, 2024
Hi @KLind , Happy to share our blog! https://www.rakacreative.com/blog
EricDeinoff on February 08, 2024
We are running LinkedIn Lead Gen Ads. On the confirmation page, we have a thank you message call to action (i.e. Learn more) and the link will take submitter to a document that is hosted on Hubspot under documents not files. For the cleanest trackin read more
February 08, 2024
Hi @EricDeinoff , What sort of metrics are you hoping to track, and what will that data inform? I typically link to a file on a thank you pag...read more
Solved
Réka on January 11, 2024
Hi! I have these 2 landing pages with Raw HTML forms, but the submit buttons do not work on mobile - work on desktop. If you try to click on "submit" on the phone, nothing happens, while it works perfectly on desktop. https://www.truid.app/tr read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
January 11, 2024
Hi @Réka , I was just able to submit both these forms on mobile with no issue—did you get to the bottom of the problem? My guess was that a h...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Group Hubs for Whathcock