• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

John Kalfayan

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

MHemsley on May 19, 2022
Hello, Please can there be a way to create workflows based on a quote status. I cant seem to see where the status is with a workflow. I would like to be able to trigger a workflow if the quote is in status, sent etc.. but there doesnt seem to read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Participant
February 28, 2023
Agreed - this is rather important if you want to be able to do reminders/follow ups on your invoices for example.
mchvatal on August 26, 2022
Please consider adding TikTok to social for monitoring and analytics.
7 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
December 06, 2022
Agreed - you gotta add tiktok if you want to keep pace. It should be available to schedule posts to/from, in reports for traffic as well as in ad sou...read more
twinloger on April 12, 2021
Hi, does anyone know if the items (name, quantity, unit price, margin etc) from line items can be used in workflows? We need to use this data in the properties of the deal in the left bar. Summaries such as TCV, ACV, ARR, MRR are not enough for us. read more
Participant
December 02, 2022
I went to look and there's one that has almost 150 votes sitting there (from more than a year ago) with no action from hubspot at all. Seems rather s...read more
kristusv on January 22, 2020
It happens frequenly enough for us where we have two different deals for a single deal. Either because we're working through a partner or a deal has gone stale enough where it makes sense to create a new deal for them (from a commission perspect for read more
458 upvotes
51 Replies
Participant
December 01, 2022
Can y'all also give us the ability to duplicate them as well as pipelines?
suziedugger on October 21, 2020
Now that we're able to add custom fields/properties to products there is a need to be able to copy and/or associate that property to other HubSpot objects. For instance, I have color variants for a product but I can't get that to copy or asso read more
204 upvotes
42 Replies
Participant
December 01, 2022
Hey @ethankopit where's this quarter's update? There's so many use cases for this and it makes data quality control so much easier. Please prioriti...read more
twinloger on April 12, 2021
Hi, does anyone know if the items (name, quantity, unit price, margin etc) from line items can be used in workflows? We need to use this data in the properties of the deal in the left bar. Summaries such as TCV, ACV, ARR, MRR are not enough for us. read more
Participant
December 02, 2022
I went to look and there's one that has almost 150 votes sitting there (from more than a year ago) with no action from hubspot at all. Seems rather s...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.