• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Faye Perkins

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

FPerkins on February 16, 2024
Within Prospecting, add functionaly to filter lead by which sequence they're enrolled in. HubSpot already has the ability to filter by ‘enrolled’ or ‘not enrolled’ in seqence, but we need an additional filter here. If the lead is enrolled in read more
2 upvotes
0 Reply
FPerkins on November 20, 2023
Currently, on the Contact record card displayed top right of Deal screen, you are limited to see 4 pieces of info, for example Name, Job Title, Email and Phone number. However, if you choose Mobile number, if there isn't one, it should look for a l read more
FPerkins on February 10, 2023
Why do Hubspot make it so hard to locate the User ID? Put it next to the users name within the User & Teams section. Noone has time to hunt. So uneccesary.
0 upvote
1 Reply
FPerkins on October 26, 2022
Add a simple line graph plotting a companies LinkedIn follower total by month to see growth of followers over time, e.g. 1500 in October, 1550 in November etc. and show +50 followers over the month for easy marketing reporting to show follower growt read more
dvlachos on May 14, 2021
I often pull data straight from Hubspot for executive presetnations. What would make this even easier, is if I could load my color pallet into Hubspot and use it for reports and dashboards, etc... I think the ability to say load a microsoft th read more
107 upvotes
34 Replies
October 21, 2022
100% agree. Surely it's simple to add functionality to input your own company brand colours / hex codes and use these on dashboard and reports.
FPerkins on October 21, 2022
Build in a function or screen to flag duplicate deals and companies automatically. Hubsport auto sends emails flagging a duplicate, so it must get that info from somewhere and this can easily be buolt into a report surely so users can see du read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.