Colaborador(a)
Membro desde ‎out 19, 2022
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Rebecca Shultz

Atividade

KGerhold on Julho 14, 2023
It would be great to have the option to create subfolder categories within a folder on the templates feature. Currently, you can only create one folder in the template feature, but it would help our organization immensely if we could add folders wit Leia mais
12 avaliações positivas
5 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Março 25, 2024
Yes. We need to be able create subfolders for templates!
Paul_Simple on Maio 13, 2017
Currently there is no way to re-arrange the depenedent fields within the form. This makes it very tedious to edit forms after. The only way to move them is by deleting previous ones. It should just have the same object orientated nature that is Leia mais
191 avaliações positivas
95 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Novembro 13, 2023
Please!!! I am so tired of deleting and adding fields if I want to rearrange the order. It takes too much time.
Solucionado
RebeccaShultz on Agosto 07, 2023
We really enjoy using the call playlists feature, but looking through calls to determine which calls to add can be time-consuming. We would love to be able to create an automation that would filter details of calls (length, outcome, type, activity Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
tilly on Fevereiro 26, 2018
Since we can block free email providers and certain domains from filling out standard HubSpot forms, it would be great if Meetings link forms could also block those.
475 avaliações positivas
162 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Julho 26, 2023
I am looking for a solution for this as well.
Courtney_Clark on Julho 20, 2022
I'm cleaning up our email template folders within HubSpot and there are some I'm hesitant to delete because I can't see easily if they're in a sequence. Right now I have to go into each sequence and see if the template is in there. That is very time Leia mais
14 avaliações positivas
3 Respostas
Colaborador(a)
Julho 17, 2023
Trying to clean up old templates and I am having the same issue. This would be a great feature.
RebeccaShultz on Julho 14, 2023
When I changed jobs, I lost ability to access my HubSpot Academy Certs and the history of posts in the community. Can we get a way to have an additional personal email attached to an account that does not give access to a paid account, but gives us Leia mais
6 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.