• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kelley Hoefle

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
Anicklow on November 14, 2022
hello, I have a workflow that recently had abour 400 contacts enroll. I need to export that list, but I have turned the workflow OFF. Is there a way to either funnel them into a list, or create a list or export it that I'm not currently see read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
November 14, 2022
Hey @Anicklow , Yep, you can create an active list to do this! Go to Contacts > Lists > Create Active List > Add Filter Scroll...read more
Solved
CHachem on November 14, 2022
Hello, I have setup the sales forecast for me and my colleague in the same team (in the forecast tab). The goals are well setup as well for both of us. However she cannot see what I've done for her. Any idea why it's appearing on my side, and no read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
November 14, 2022
Hey @CHachem , You may want to check her user permissions to make sure that she has access to that. You can see how to change that here: https...read more
Solved
NMorkel on November 04, 2022
It would be great if there was a limitation on how many contacts could enroll in a workflow at once. For example, we need to redistribute 40,000 old leads to new contact owners but dont want to overwhelm them as this would take quite some time to mi read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
November 04, 2022
Hey @NMorkel , If they are old leads, I would run their contact info through BriteVerify to see if the data you have is still valid. Once you p...read more
MRossi on October 27, 2022
Hello Community, I have sent several contacts a template email. However, a share of these bounced back. I was wondering, are the bounced contacts in the total number of recorded sends? This would unbalance my open and reply rate if that read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
October 27, 2022
Hi @MRossi , When you review the email performance, you'll see that those specific contacts were sent the content, but it wasn't delivered, due...read more
AngadM on October 14, 2022
I have migrated Salesforce's records (Leads, Contacts, Opportunities, Tasks, Accounts) from Salesforce to HubSpot, but activities are not synced. How can I sync activities from Salesforce to HubSpot ?
October 14, 2022
Hey AngadM ! There's a resource link here that goes over how to connect Salesforce activities to HubSpot tasks: https://knowledge.hubspot.com...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.