• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Evelyn Chen

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
EvelynC on February 07, 2024
Hello, I tried adding a URL field (sender_linkedin) in this Email Signature module: https://app.hubspot.com/design-manager/5511862/modules/121516300688 . The aim is to add each sender's LinkedIn profile URL to the module, but it keeps retu read more
Participant
February 22, 2024
Thank you so much! That resolved the issue!
JRamsey7 on August 20, 2022
How does this not exist? There are folders to organize workflows, but not reports or dashboards. This is a major oversight. I have found numerous discussions here and elswhere with many other folx interested in this feature. Can we please read more
92 upvotes
25 Replies
Participant
February 07, 2024
+1 to the idea!
Solved
EvelynC on February 07, 2024
Hello, I tried adding a URL field (sender_linkedin) in this Email Signature module: https://app.hubspot.com/design-manager/5511862/modules/121516300688 . The aim is to add each sender's LinkedIn profile URL to the module, but it keeps retu read more
Participant
February 22, 2024
Thank you so much! That resolved the issue!
Shay on April 10, 2017
Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 169 votes. I'd like to have more than 1 level in the dependent fields in forms.
574 upvotes
204 Replies
Participant
January 18, 2024
Interested in participating in user testing as well! @IMcDonald
Solved
EvelynC on January 17, 2023
Is there an option or a workaround to display availability of a fixed, required team member and any of the selected team members? Or is there any meeting scheduling tool on the market that can achieve this goal? Thanks.
Solved
EvelynC on January 09, 2023
We just onboarded Sales Hub Enterprise in addition to our Marketing Hub, and we'll be using the meeting scheduler. I read on the software page that when a new propect schedules a meeting, a contact record will be automatically created in HubSpot. read more
Participant
January 12, 2023
This is helpful, thank you!!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.