• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Liam Simpson

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

BenHP on December 09, 2020
As we are a small company with minimal technical/Developer expertise available to use on the commercial side of the business we would really appreciate a 'Drag and Drop' style editor for the unsubscribe and subscription preferences pages that those read more
29 upvotes
9 Replies
Participant
January 30, 2023
Definitely needed
LSimpson3 on January 10, 2023
Hi everyone. I work with a number of different clients and want to create a 'suggested products' module in the bottom of my emails. I have created folders in my product library for each client's products. I want to use the 'products' m read more
Solved
mobedi on April 09, 2018
Is it not possible to permanently delete a contact using a workflow. I see options to remove them from a static list as well as adding them to a static list in workflow actions. But I cannot seem to find the option to remove them permanently oth read more
27 upvotes
20 Replies
Participant
October 03, 2022
Thanks Karsten. Would love to get access to this but not sure which button you meant!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.