• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Helge Flesland

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
HFles on January 15, 2024
Is it possible to insert pictures, logo in snippets?
0 upvote
1 Reply
HFles on October 26, 2023
We would like to track if customer opens the Prezi presentation. We are logging the opening of presentation, and how long they are watching it, and which pages. Is this possible to connect to CRM module, and get it on the company?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
HFles on October 20, 2023
I would like to exclude my own openings of mails, in the number of openings of mail. I can then see if the customer has opened the mail. Can I have a setting that exclude my openings in the counting?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Solved
HFles on September 19, 2023
I want to make a one time workflow to copy content from one property to new property I have made. How can this be done?
Participant
September 19, 2023
Yes, thanks. I saw that this does not go. Would love to have the convertion option, like it is in Excle. . Thanks anyway
Solved
I want to make a one time workflow to copy content from one property to new property I have made. How can this be done?
Participant
September 19, 2023
Yes, thanks. I saw that this does not go. Would love to have the convertion option, like it is in Excle. . Thanks anyway
Solved
Participant
September 19, 2023
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.