自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Frank Filippelli

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

InagreatMedia 2月 21日, 2023
We should be able to easily merge duplicate field types when editing property settings. Currently the merge feature grays out and doesn't allow you to use it when there are duplicates but that's exactly one of the scenarios when I would need it mos 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
InagreatMedia 10月 07日, 2022
When I attach a link to a button on an email template. It takes the customer to this page first. But it doesn't do it on mobile. Hubspot should do something about this because it scares and confuses customers.
0 いいね!
3 コメント
参加者
2月 21日, 2023
My apologies, it seems the email template I was using was a new built-in feature in gmail. I thoght it was sominthing connected to the hubspot gmail ...続きを読む
Himation 7月 01日, 2019
It should be possible to bulk edit the associated company property for multiple contacts. At the moment, you need to change this one-by-one, which is unnecessarily tedious.
151 いいね!
39 コメント
参加者
2月 11日, 2023
This is really needed! 👍
There should be a way to create a general link for a documents. Currently it has to be assigned to a contact upon creation. But it would be nice if there could also be an option for a general link that could be embed on a website and just tracks gen 続きを読む
4 いいね!
0 コメント
When I attach a link to a button on an email template. It takes the customer to this page first. But it doesn't do it on mobile. Hubspot should do something about this because it scares and confuses customers.
0 いいね!
3 コメント
参加者
2月 21日, 2023
My apologies, it seems the email template I was using was a new built-in feature in gmail. I thoght it was sominthing connected to the hubspot gmail ...続きを読む
解決済み
Flavs 8月 16日, 2021
I've created an email template and added a button to download two files, a Word document and a PNG image. The Word file downloads fine but the PNG opens in the browser instead. I tried changing its format but it still does the same. I need it to be 続きを読む
0 いいね!
6 コメント
参加者
10月 07日, 2022
I also have an issue when I attach a button in an email template to a link. It takes the customer to this page first. But it doesn't do it on mobile....続きを読む
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.