• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kathy Agosta

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
FlaviaCaldeira on December 27, 2022
I have a problem and I don't know if anyone could help me. I've already contacted Hubspot support and apparently there isn't a native solution. I would like to extract a report or information that shows the percentage of companies that had some type read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
October 16, 2023
Can the report be exported into a word doc or pdf or even a csv?
MinelHusagic on November 17, 2022
Hello, We would like to take our current invoices contracts and flight confirmations digital so that we can email them straight to our clients from HubSpot Deals interface. We currently write them all in MS Word and Adobe Acrobat, which is tim read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
January 18, 2023
Hi Minel This is just an FYI. I'm attempting to address the same need. We're are currently testing Pandadocs which Hubspot recommends, but have f...read more
KAgosta on November 22, 2022
Are there any potential updates to the current list of templates? We need to create a contract for corporate sponsorships. The quote template is too limited as it is designed. If not, are there any recommended contract software vendors? We're als read more
Solved
OliverMUK on January 28, 2020
Hi all We're looking at Hubspot and I've got the point on the list where I need to look at Contracts. I can see that Hubspot doesn't manage contracts itself, and I would like to get some recommendations of contract management apps that integrate read more
2 upvotes
8 Replies
Participant
November 22, 2022
Are there any updates to the list of recommended contract software? We need to create a contract for corporate sponsorships. The quote template is to...read more
Adam-SixandFlow on November 05, 2020
Currently, you have no date property that tells you today's date. This is genuinely a critical function if you are going to compete with other CRMs. How can a sales team set and keep SLAs if they can only look at the time spent in stage retroactivel read more
256 upvotes
66 Replies
Participant
November 16, 2022
Agree with all on this thread, and it has been a few years. This function wb applicable in so many ways. Is it really that difficult to create? ...read more
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.