Membro
Membro desde ‎set 30, 2022
  • Soluções
  • Respostas
  • Avaliações positivas dadas
  • Avaliações positivas recebidas
  • Ideias

Sobre

Crie seu perfil na Comunidade ou cadastre-se gratuitamente na HubSpot para ver os perfis dos usuários

Amigos

A lista de amigos está vazia

Alison O'Neill

Atividade

AONeill7 on Setembro 07, 2023
Does anyone have experience of using a plugin so we can record selective Teams calls and stop/start a call at will. That works with Hubspot and how it works with Hubspot to save on a client record.
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solucionado
AONeill7 on Abril 25, 2023
If we've deleted a contact, is there anywhere to log the details to stop it being re-entered? It comes from a member of the team who keeps forgetting to delete the BCC on his own mails.
1 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Solucionado
AONeill7 on Abril 05, 2023
We want to include a link to our landing page in a LinkedIn post but it doesn't look very nice as a long list of numbers and letters generated by HS. Is there any way to improve that so it looks more professional in our posting?
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Abril 05, 2023
Thanks Karsten. I'll give that a go!
Solucionado
AONeill7 on Abril 05, 2023
We want to include a link to our landing page in a LinkedIn post but it doesn't look very nice as a long list of numbers and letters generated by HS. Is there any way to improve that so it looks more professional in our posting?
0 avaliações positivas
2 Respostas
Membro
Abril 05, 2023
Thanks Karsten. I'll give that a go!
Solucionado
AONeill7 on Março 15, 2023
We recorded a presentation and would like to share it with the employees of the corporate client. Can we do this using hubspot? I was thinking something similar to when you send a webinar recording to the subscribed audience only? It would need t Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Solucionado
AONeill7 on Março 13, 2023
I've set up a report to look at total value of deals but there are duplications where the deal involves two Contacts i.e. husband and wife. It's driven by 'associate deal with' and adding each individual. I just wondered if it's possibl Leia mais
0 avaliações positivas
1 Respostas
Marque conteúdo para acesso rápido às suas conversas mais úteis.
Todos têm que começar em algum lugar! Por que não começar sua jornada nos contando um pouco sobre os seus interesses?

Seguindo

Conectar-se com outros membros é uma das melhores maneiras de aproveitar ao máximo a sua experiência. Aqui estão algumas pessoas para começar.
Emblemas da Comunidade

Meus grupos

Encontre o seu pessoal participando de grupos baseados em interesses em comum. Veja alguns dos nossos favoritos do momento e fique à vontade para
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.