• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Bram Schraa

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

JVidal7 on April 26, 2023
Sometimes we need to re-trigger a workflow when the contact's email is updated but currently, that's not possible Would you please advise? It'd be great to have a workaround for this Thanks, Julian
22 upvotes
3 Replies
Participant
May 01, 2023
Did you already try a default property called email from hubspot? You can set the property as ''known'' and i saw this about it: Try using "Numbe...read more
Solved
weiliang_lee on January 05, 2023
Hi there, I've got a contact based workflow, and I would like to enrol contacts who have at least one-deal associated to the contact. At the same time, I also want to re-enrol the contact if the new deals are associated to him/her. Wreck read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
May 01, 2023
This is exactly what i needed, thanks!
Solved
Brammetje0803 on November 01, 2022
Good afternoon everyone! For my work i'm developing Hubspot bit by bit and hereby there are a lot of possibilities! I want to make a visible plan for all the content what has to be made. For example: Everey mondag we have a Facebook post an read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Solved
Brammetje0803 on October 27, 2022
Hi, I want to send an extern e-mail to our flowercompany if a car will be delivered to the customer within 2 days. When i'm searching in the workflow menu, there is a way to send an email extern but it can only be send to all contacts. How can i m read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
Participant
October 27, 2022
Hi Karsten, When i am looking at my private mail (for the testing, which is Gmail), the e-mails are coming in the Ads inbox. How is it possible t...read more
Solved
Hi, I want to send an extern e-mail to our flowercompany if a car will be delivered to the customer within 2 days. When i'm searching in the workflow menu, there is a way to send an email extern but it can only be send to all contacts. How can i m read more
0 upvote
11 Replies
Participant
October 27, 2022
Hi Karsten, When i am looking at my private mail (for the testing, which is Gmail), the e-mails are coming in the Ads inbox. How is it possible t...read more
Solved
0 upvote
11 Replies
Participant
October 27, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.