• Replies
  • Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Clayton Sardella

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Clayton71 on October 18, 2023
Hello everyone in the community! Our team utilizes Live Chat for engaging with customers, and we're facing a situation where we need to provide our Sales team with access to view Live Chat conversations without granting them access to the inbox ma read more
Clayton71 on October 18, 2023
I've been working with the record ID sorting in HubSpot, and I'm finding it a bit confusing and not working as intended. When I sort based on the Record ID with the 'Value Ascending' option, it sorts numerically based on the internal value, which ma read more
CGackle on March 16, 2022
I would like to be able to see property history for line items on deals. Deletions, additions, changes in pricing, terms, etc.. Being able to view this information and see how a deal evolves would be very beneficial to our sales team.
Contributor
October 18, 2023
Absolutely, having a detailed property history for line items on deals is a fantastic idea and can provide valuable insights to your sales team. Bein...read more
Clayton71 on October 05, 2023
I've been working with the record ID sorting in HubSpot, and I'm finding it a bit confusing and not working as intended. When I sort based on the Record ID with the 'Value Ascending' option, it sorts numerically based on the internal value, which ma read more
Contributor
October 10, 2023
I appreciate your perspective. It seems that sorting by name and having the record ID in another column is the closest solution for now, especially ...read more
Contributor
October 10, 2023
I appreciate your perspective. It seems that sorting by name and having the record ID in another column is the closest solution for now, especially ...read more
Contributor
October 10, 2023
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.