• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Amanda Woodford

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

AWoodford on May 10, 2023
I'd like to set up a custom hierarchy of who chats should be assigned to instead of relying on HubSpot's "least busy" system. This hierarchy would allow me to choose the primary person(s) for chat and would move to a secondary person(s) the the pri read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
AWoodford on December 30, 2022
When emailing specific contacts from HubSpot (in my case, a contractor who needs to be informed about a specific issue and provide further assistance), the contact's reply creates a support ticket. I'l like to be able to opt this particular contact read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
AWoodford on November 15, 2022
Sometimes I need to email a specific contact and associate that email with a help ticket in order to resolve the problem and keep my team informed. I've been able to do this successfully with the expection of the fact that the reply emails from the read more
December 30, 2022
I appreciate the help here, but I don't want to add the contact to the deny list because I do need to keep receiving the emails from this person. I ...read more
Solved
Sometimes I need to email a specific contact and associate that email with a help ticket in order to resolve the problem and keep my team informed. I've been able to do this successfully with the expection of the fact that the reply emails from the read more
December 30, 2022
I appreciate the help here, but I don't want to add the contact to the deny list because I do need to keep receiving the emails from this person. I ...read more
Solved
December 30, 2022
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.