• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Jack Epner

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

Solved
JEpner on November 04, 2022
I have spoken to multiple reps who tell me there is no better way to do this... I am stuck creating many workflows to do ONE simple thing I shouldn't even have to use a workflow for. I just want the name of a list to map to a contact property - tha read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Participant
November 04, 2022
Holy **bleep**, this is amazing. Thank you. I have yet to try this.. most of these contacts existed in HubSpot before.... many don't have emails.... ...read more
Solved
I have spoken to multiple reps who tell me there is no better way to do this... I am stuck creating many workflows to do ONE simple thing I shouldn't even have to use a workflow for. I just want the name of a list to map to a contact property - tha read more
1 upvote
6 Replies
Participant
November 04, 2022
Holy **bleep**, this is amazing. Thank you. I have yet to try this.. most of these contacts existed in HubSpot before.... many don't have emails.... ...read more
Solved
1 upvote
6 Replies
Participant
November 04, 2022
JEpner on November 02, 2022
I have about 200 lists I'm trying to group into one List. There should be a MUCH easier way to select more than one group in the filter, than having to add 200 separate filters to include all the lists.
0 upvote
0 Reply
Solved
Dul on October 15, 2020
Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to update the properties of a lead based on the pages they visit on my website. I want to create a system where the leads collect points as they interact with my website. After collecting a certain amount of read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
November 01, 2022
Just looking for an answer to the question...
Solved
Dul on October 15, 2020
Hi! I was wondering if it is possible to update the properties of a lead based on the pages they visit on my website. I want to create a system where the leads collect points as they interact with my website. After collecting a certain amount of read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
November 01, 2022
Just looking for an answer to the question...
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.