Participant
Membre depuis ‎sept. 16, 2022
  • Solutions
  • Réponses
  • Mentions J'aime ajoutées
  • Mentions J'aime obtenues
  • Idées

À propos

Veuillez vous connecter ou créer un compte gratuit pour consulter les profils des utilisateurs.

Amis

La liste d'amis est vide

Jordan O'Connell

L'utilisateur n'a pas encore rédigé de biographie. Vous pouvez modifier votre profil ici.

Activité

JOConnell2 le Juillet 24, 2023
I have a very simple HTML page that uses the following three lines of HubL. {% set deal_query = "limit=999& myFilteringProperty =true" %} {% set deal_properties = " id, dealname, myFilteringProperty " %} {% Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
1 Réponse
JOConnell2 le Janvier 17, 2023
Hi all, Between 11:21am NZDT and 11:26am NZDT every workflow that I have created that sends a body to a webhook now sends through a blank body. If i trigger these webhooks via Postman the body is not blank so I think this is not an issue on Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Participant
Janvier 18, 2023
@Syeda_Fatima Yes I did first check that my Webhooks still recieve payloads by posting to the trigger from Postman. The output of the Custom co...Lire la suite
JOConnell2 le Janvier 17, 2023
Hi all, Between 11:21am NZDT and 11:26am NZDT every workflow that I have created that sends a body to a webhook now sends through a blank body. If i trigger these webhooks via Postman the body is not blank so I think this is not an issue on Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
3 Réponses
Participant
Janvier 18, 2023
@Syeda_Fatima Yes I did first check that my Webhooks still recieve payloads by posting to the trigger from Postman. The output of the Custom co...Lire la suite
Résolues
ESalas7 le Août 08, 2022
With the code bellow i receive this message "Request failed with status code 401" that apparently is due to authentication issues, but the access token is right and the scope too for hubdb connections, i don't know why is the error, i'm using it Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
7 Réponses
Participant
Décembre 14, 2022
@ESalas7 Thanks for that! This worked perfectly. I didn't realise you already replied with this above. The order of the replies and the indentatio...Lire la suite
Résolues
ESalas7 le Août 08, 2022
With the code bellow i receive this message "Request failed with status code 401" that apparently is due to authentication issues, but the access token is right and the scope too for hubdb connections, i don't know why is the error, i'm using it Lire la suite
0 Mention J'aime
7 Réponses
Participant
Décembre 14, 2022
@ESalas7 Thanks for that! This worked perfectly. I didn't realise you already replied with this above. The order of the replies and the indentatio...Lire la suite
Kevin-C le Juin 15, 2022
Hey Community, We're trying to update a bacth of 55 custom objects. We can successfully hit the endpoint with postman and get the expected results, but when using an identical request serverless function we're returning a 415 Unsupport Lire la suite
1 Mention J'aime
5 Réponses
Participant
Novembre 01, 2022
@Kevin-C Did you ever get this resolved? I am currently hitting the same issue. I copy the body of the request to Postman and it works right away...Lire la suite
Sauvegardez le contenu dans vos favoris pour accéder rapidement aux conversations les plus utiles.
Faisons connaissance ! Pour commencer, parlez-nous plus en détail de vos centres d'intérêt.

Abonnements

Entrer en contact avec d'autres membres de la communauté est le meilleur moyen d'en tirer le meilleur parti. Voici quelques personnes que vous pourriez contacter.
Badges de la communauté

Mes groupes

Rejoignez des groupes pour discuter avec des membres ayant les mêmes centres d'intérêt que vous. Découvrez les groupes les plus populaires actuellement ou
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.