• Upvotes Given
  • Upvotes Received
  • Ideas

about

Please sign in to the Community or get HubSpot free to view user profiles

Following

Friends list is empty

Kate Foy

This user hasn't created a bio yet. Edit your own profile here!

Activity

danmoyle on August 22, 2022
For international organizations across multiple time zones, which can include different days, can we have a way to manage the time zone better? Example: An Australian company has a sales person in India or maybe America, and she closes a deal on 30 read more
4 upvotes
1 Reply
Participant
December 05, 2022
We have this issue as well - I just ran into a situation where a chunk of deals are in different years depending on where you sit to look at them.
KateFoy on December 05, 2022
I would love to have the time component of the Deal Close Date be able to be defaulted to a certain time value. Currently the time portion is set by when a change to the field is made. For us, this creates an issue if a US West Coast user is working read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Solved
KateFoy on November 22, 2022
I would like to turn off/reset the default sidebar on the right on the Company view. Is there a way to do this? I want my users to be able to move the cards around manually again. I have not touched the default option on any of my other objects and read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
November 23, 2022
Thanks @kvlschaefer ! I had seen the article, but not until after I had changed the default, unfortunately. I wasn't planning on customizing the sid...read more
FDevine on October 31, 2022
We recently rolled out the forecasting tool in Hubspot and it's a pretty good v1 but with one glaring issue. Reps who haven't sold anything and aren't forecasting any sales in a month are NOT included in the Weighted Forecast reporting from the Sal read more
17 upvotes
2 Replies
Participant
November 22, 2022
Deals with no values are often excluded from all our reports and we have had to put filters on the say "if a deal value is known OR if a deal value i...read more
Solved
KateFoy on November 22, 2022
I would like to turn off/reset the default sidebar on the right on the Company view. Is there a way to do this? I want my users to be able to move the cards around manually again. I have not touched the default option on any of my other objects and read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
November 23, 2022
Thanks @kvlschaefer ! I had seen the article, but not until after I had changed the default, unfortunately. I wasn't planning on customizing the sid...read more
APineiro1 on April 19, 2022
Context: When building a company or contact based workflow, you have the ability to use information from your contact/company records to set or copy property values to deals and tickets. HOWEVER, when you do it, you're not able to specify a deal/t read more
Participant
November 17, 2022
Need the same functionality for deals!
Bookmark content for quick access to your most helpful threads.
Everyone has to start somewhere! Why not kick-start your journey by telling us a bit more about your interests.

Following

Connecting with fellow members is one of the best ways to get the most out of your experience. Here are some folks to get you started.
Community Badges

My Groups

Find your people by joining Groups based on shared interests. Check out some of our current faves, and feel free to
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.