自己紹介

コミュニティーにご登録いただくか、HubSpotの無料製品をご利用いただくと、ユーザーのプロフィールが表示されるようになります。

つながり

まだつながりがありません

Kate Foy

自己紹介文の作成がお済みでないようです。こちらからプロフィールを編集いただけます。

アクティビティ

danmoyle 8月 22日, 2022
For international organizations across multiple time zones, which can include different days, can we have a way to manage the time zone better? Example: An Australian company has a sales person in India or maybe America, and she closes a deal on 30 続きを読む
4 いいね!
1 コメント
参加者
12月 05日, 2022
We have this issue as well - I just ran into a situation where a chunk of deals are in different years depending on where you sit to look at them.
KateFoy 12月 05日, 2022
I would love to have the time component of the Deal Close Date be able to be defaulted to a certain time value. Currently the time portion is set by when a change to the field is made. For us, this creates an issue if a US West Coast user is working 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
解決済み
KateFoy 11月 22日, 2022
I would like to turn off/reset the default sidebar on the right on the Company view. Is there a way to do this? I want my users to be able to move the cards around manually again. I have not touched the default option on any of my other objects and 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
11月 23日, 2022
Thanks @kvlschaefer ! I had seen the article, but not until after I had changed the default, unfortunately. I wasn't planning on customizing the sid...続きを読む
FDevine 10月 31日, 2022
We recently rolled out the forecasting tool in Hubspot and it's a pretty good v1 but with one glaring issue. Reps who haven't sold anything and aren't forecasting any sales in a month are NOT included in the Weighted Forecast reporting from the Sal 続きを読む
17 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
11月 22日, 2022
Deals with no values are often excluded from all our reports and we have had to put filters on the say "if a deal value is known OR if a deal value i...続きを読む
解決済み
KateFoy 11月 22日, 2022
I would like to turn off/reset the default sidebar on the right on the Company view. Is there a way to do this? I want my users to be able to move the cards around manually again. I have not touched the default option on any of my other objects and 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
11月 23日, 2022
Thanks @kvlschaefer ! I had seen the article, but not until after I had changed the default, unfortunately. I wasn't planning on customizing the sid...続きを読む
APineiro1 4月 19日, 2022
Context: When building a company or contact based workflow, you have the ability to use information from your contact/company records to set or copy property values to deals and tickets. HOWEVER, when you do it, you're not able to specify a deal/t 続きを読む
2 いいね!
2 コメント
参加者
11月 17日, 2022
Need the same functionality for deals!
気になるスレッドを後ですぐに見つけられるように、コンテンツをブックマークに追加しましょう。
まずはこちらから開始することをお勧めします。はじめに、ご興味をお持ちのトピックについて詳しくお聞かせください。

フォロー中

他のメンバーと積極的に交流して、HubSpotコミュニティーを最大限に活用しましょう。まずはメンバーのご紹介から始めましょう
コミュニティーバッジ

マイグループ

共通の興味を持ったグループに参加して、ネットワークを構築しませんか。HubSpotで今注目のグループや。
  • badge
    Content Marketing

A place for content marketers to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    Social Media

A place for social media professionals to share ideas, learn, network, and be inspired.

• badge
    HubFans

A spot for HubSpot fans to connect and grow.